Why choose Urban Trek USA for sightseeing
- It is a unique sightseeing and walking tour of San Francisco because it offers you a better feel for how the locals live. You will walk the streets and take the public transportation San Franciscans use, and have a meal or coffee where the locals hang out.
- It is like having a friend (not just a tour guide) telling you about the city and showing you the best places in the city to visit, eat, and find delicious desserts.
- It provides you with a better opportunity to enjoy the sights instead of usual drive by tour.
- It limits the number of trekkers -- not more than seven -- to make sure everyone can have the best experience.
- The Trek Leader who is a long-time San Franciscan will provide you with informative commentaries about San Francisco and the various sites you will see during your Guided Tour of San Francisco.
- It is made as easy as possible for anyone to join by limiting the number of uphill walks and incorporating frequent rest stops.
- It is fun and unpredictable!
- It is an eco-friendly way of touring the City, and because it is a hiking tour there won't be a tour bus using up gas, polluting the air, and adding to the traffic congestion.
- It offers a healthier alternative for sightseeing. You will get a good exercise from walking. This is a way to stay fit while on vacation.
Advance reservations required.
For inquiries send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or complete our online reservation form.